As a life long resident of the North Shore, (growing up in Winnetka) and a long time homeowner in Evanston, I have always loved this area. There is just no other place like it. Beautiful architecture in charming towns with warm friendly neighbors and great services make the Chicago's North Shore one of the best places in the country to live, work, and raise a family.
I love educating first time buyers and sellers, I grew up until age 12 in South Shore then moved to Winnetka and Evanston at age 22 so I know Chicago land. Listing or selling your home or something on your mind in between is what I do. Evanston, Skokie, Wilmette, Kenilworth, Winnetka, Glencoe, Highland Park or Chicago land.
Visit Millennium Park, the Sears Tower or the Hancock Observatory. Bring your family to Lincoln Park Zoo, Brookfield Zoo, the Field Museum or the Art Institute of Chicago. Take a Chicago River cruise or go to Navy Pier.
Toll Free (800) 858-7917
Office (847) 316-8529
Fax (781) 609-0898
On the web
Real Estate Specialist Chicago-land and Suburbs
Licensed Illinois real estate broker
- amficken reviewed Noah Seidenberg 12/06/2014 Helped me buy a home Noah was extremely helpful for us as parents of a Northwestern student with limited knowledge of the real estate opportunities in the area. We were looking for a place for our son, and Noah was great about pointing us in the right direction for our needs. He was very responsive during or search and negotiation.
- Benjamin Carroll reviewed Noah Seidenberg 09/18/2014 Noah was always willing to answer questions and he was very thorough with all of steps along the way. Working with Noah was like being on a team. He was always open and interested in my point of view and worked very hard from beginning to end. I would definitely recommend Noah to future clients.
- Manfred Steiner reviewed Noah Seidenberg 09/01/2014 Helped me buy a home Noah was a true professional in assisting me in selecting a condo. He gave me a wide selection of condos to review based on my criteria and did not waste any of the showings with ones that did not fit criteria. He helped me review all the options, provided his insights, provided market data, and followed up with the extensive list of follow up items when I decided to purchase. He also saw the whole process through to the end including reviewing the pre-close items and personal inspection and followed through to the ultimate close. His assistance was invaluable as I was not in the Chicago area for the majority of the process. Noah exceeded my expectations as a realtor tremendously and I would advise anyone selling or buying a home to have him provide his guidance.
- Angela m. reviewed Noah Seidenberg 08/19/2014 Helped me buy a home Noah Seidenberg is the most attentive and helpful agent I have ever experienced. He made buying a home fun and exciting, as well as educational. We learned a lot about the process and could not be happier. Noah is the only agent I will ever use.
- Danielle Sassower reviewed Noah Seidenberg 08/04/2014 Helped me rent a home Noah was extremely helping / persistent in helping us find an apartment to rent in the very competitive Evanston market. Thanks to his relationships in the industry and diligence in sending us properties as soon as they became available, we were able to sign a lease for a great apartment that had everything we wanted.
- Maurice Hurst reviewed Noah Seidenberg 06/28/2014 Helped me buy a home We were very happy with our experience with Noah. He has excellent local knowledge, which was important for us as we were not familiar with Evanston. We utilized Noahs recommendations for obtaining our mortgage, lawyer and property inspector. All of these parties were very experienced, and they represented our interests as a buyer as good as we could have expected. Noah was very responsive and easy to work with.
- vb reviewed Noah Seidenberg 06/18/2014 Helped me buy a home We were first-time homebuyers, and Noah was great about walking us through the various stages of the process. We also bought during a seller's market, which put added pressure on us to make a good decision. We actually withdrew our offer on the first place we were interested in, and again Noah was great about helping us negotiate that situation and find a place we could call home---which we did. Aside from being knowledgeable and experienced, Noah is also very easy to talk to, down-to-earth, and eager to help.
- gb reviewed Noah Seidenberg 06/17/2014 Helped me buy a home As first-time home buyers, and in a sellers' market such as ours, having an agent like Noah was truly helpful: he was patient, explained the home-buying process in detail, was very receptive to our needs, not pushy in the least, yet very prompt and responsive, and very helpful with suggestions for various related services. We are very happy with his services and would highly recommend him!
- Phong reviewed Noah Seidenberg 05/23/2014 Noah was extremely responsive, personable and made me feel at ease in making the best decisions in my best interest. When I met him he told me that he likes being in real estate because he likes to help people. That wasn't just a sales pitch. He really does which is so important when making such a big purchase. He is also extremely knowledgeable about the area.
- ar Sat, Helped me buy a home Apr 5, 2014 Noah was very patient and reassuring when our 'buying journey' took some unexpected twists and turns. He stuck with us and helped us find a home that we are very happy with.
- send2wsr Helped me buy a home Fri, Apr 4, 2014 We have specific needs and a limited budget which did not phase Noah at all. It took almost a year to find the right place and he was always available when there was a property to see. Deep local knowledge and lots of valuable contacts.
- tceko Helped me buy a home Thu, Mar 13, 2014 Noah was knowledgable, helpful and very professional while assisting us in the purchase of our condo. Would most definitely recommend him to our friends, family.
Noah helped me purchased my first property. He was very patient and explained everything I needed to know. He learned my needs quickly and helped me find the right place. It was a pleasant experience working with him.
Glenn Hascher We live on the East Coast and Noah was outstanding. We were able to complete almost everything through email & phone calls.
Diana Giampaoli Noah helped us buy and sell our property. Very attentive and a go getter. We would use Noah for any and all our future real estate needs.
Ce Bian My wife and I are first time home buyers, and of course we didn't know anything about property purchasing. We were so lucky that we met Noah at the beginning when we started to look for new home. Noah not only has great professional knowledge and experience, he is also very friendly and warm. He never been tired to answer our simple and basic questions. He helped us step by step until we found the perfect place. Thank you Noah! You are the best!
Merilyn Geiger arrived in Evanston with a three-day window to find a new apartment. Thank goodness we were referred to Noah Seidenberg. Noah fully understood the urgency of our situation and quickly set up a schedule of apartments to see. It was clear as he entered each building and was greeted by name by the door staff that he has the kind of thorough, on-the-ground knowledge of his market that is critical to the best possible outcome. Noah expedited our lease negotiation and moved mountains to get us approved and in the door quickly. His relationships with other brokers are long-standing and positive, which is essential when you need everyone to cooperate to meet a deadline. As I told him when our deal was done, I was so glad that we had Noah Seidenberg on the case. With a less experienced agent, we might still be looking, instead of happily unpacking at our new place.
Arlene Shiroff Following a stressful move from German to Pennsylvania, we found ourselves moving to Evanston, IL. My husband had just received a new position and we needed to find a new home, and fast! This was our first home-buying experience and Noah patiently guided us throughout the entire process. He tirelessly answered all of my questions, sometimes twice! He cleared his calendar for us (over the 4th of July weekend!) for the one week that we would be here to go house-hunting. He didn't mind that I wanted to see as many houses as possible in one day and he was very knowledgeable about each house we walked through, as well as the neighborhood it was located in. He gave us excellent advice and provided us with a very enjoyable experience. We just moved into our new home a week ago and we do not regret it in the least! It is perfect for us and the location is fabulous. If it weren't for Noah, we would have never looked at the house. I had already made up my mind about the house that I wanted, but he said there was just one more we should walk through. Although I was concerned that it was close to a busy street, he said that appearances can be deceiving and it was worth looking. I am so glad that we followed his advice! The house is incredibly quiet and located in a wonderful neighborhood. My family and I are very happy and we sincerely recommend using Noah as your Realtor. I know that I will certainly be contacting Noah again when it comes time to sell and move on.
Sam Shiroff This was a truly outstanding experience. Noah is knowledgeable of the area and the process. He advised us like an expert, but was never pushy. He was extremely patient and able to answer or find the answer to every question. He knows most of the people in the area, so that would helpful too. Most importantly, he guided us away from a house that would have been a mistake. I would highly recommend Noah to anyone looking to buy a home in the greater Evanston area and beyond.
Bill Preston Before we met Noah, I had spoken to several realtors about various properties in Evanston. They were all nice people, but after speaking to Noah, I said to my wife "this guy's on our wavelength, somebody I think we want to work with". So we met him for a showing and my wife agreed that he was the person we were going to work with. He listened carefully to what we wanted, he did bring all listings to our attention, but didn't try to sell us on something we didn't want. He was very accommodating, able to meet at our convenience, respond quickly to sudden requests for a showing, and returned calls quickly. We both felt like he was trying to help us find what we wanted, not just make a sell.
Margie Wheelan Noah Seidenberg sold my parents family house after they passed away and did an excellent job. It was very hard for me being that I grew up in that home. I would recommend Noah to anyone who asked and would use him again.